Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Well Hello... Again...

Um yeah, so I officially SUCK at blogging...since I did like five posts in 2013 and then dropped off the face of the bloggerworld...and I took it a step further and took a hiatus from paper planning..*GASP* yes I know...it was awful...I thought I could be a total hipster and live on my macbook and ipad mini and my cell phone for all my planning/organizational needs...but I eventually came to my senses and found my way back to my medium mint green kikki.k planner...oh how I missed her...so I've figured out that I can't go strictly digital...and I also can't go purely paper...so I've settled on a happy compromise where I use my ipad mini to quickly note my dates and appointments, which I then transfer when I have the time to my paper planner....and then for my daily journal/devotional I've been trying out this Hobonichi (well in my case its a Fauxbonichi because I'm too cheap to buy an authentic Hobo)...so later you'll probably see me post about my new Hobonichi-style journal since its the latest hotness for me...

A lot has happened from the last time I blogged...because that's what happens when you don't blog for almost a year...since my last post, I have taken up running...training for a 10K in October...I've lost all the baby weight and am smaller than I was when I first started dating the hubby...for my 30th birthday I decided to get something for myself...which I haven't decided whether or not I'll blog about..so we will see...kids are bigger and smarter than ever...I went back to school for my Master's...and that's pretty much all that I can think of right now...so here's to hoping it doesn't take me another year to post my next blog...

No comments:

Post a Comment